Elastix is appliance server software that integrates the most effective tools available for Asterisk-based PBXs into a single, easy-to-use interface. It also include its own set of utilities and allows the creation for third-party modules to make it the best software package accessible for open source telephony.
The goals of Elastix are reliability, modularity and ease-of-use. These qualities added to the strong reporting capabilities make it the best choice for implementing an Asterisk-based PBX. Elastix is the first and only Open Source PBX software to include advanced features such as Call Center software with predictive dialing.
Key Features :
Elastix has various features and functionalities related with all the services available: IP Telephony, PBX, Mail Server, Fax Server, Instant Messaging Server, among others.
- VIDEO support and Virtualization support
- Module for automatic outgoing campaigns
- Graphical configuration of network parameters
- Incoming/outgoing calls and channel usage reports
- Voicemail Web interface and Embedded help interface
- Conferences and Instant messaging serverintegrated
- Web based email interface and Multi-lingual support
- Distributed Dial Plan with dundi
- Web-based operator panel
- Fax to email customization
- Centralized updates management
- Elastix Modules at RPMs
- PBX-integrated calendar with support for voice notifications
- Web based management for IM server